Urgent Help Needed
- Talk to someone you trust who might be able to help.
- Call the Samaritans 24hr helpline to talk to someone anonymously on 116 123.
- Contact your GP and explain that you require an urgent appointment.
- If you are concerned you might harm yourself or someone else, contact A&E on 01481 725241 or the Police on 999.
Mental Health Services
I'm already a service user
- Contact your key worker. This may be a pyschiatrist or a mental health practitioner. If you don't know their direct number call 01481 725241 and ask for them by name.
- If you don't know who your key worker is, contact your GP and make an appointment.
- Contact Guernsey Mind for further information and advice.
I'm not a service user